Thursday 17 July 2014

Mortals and God


   
I see a child cry , 
I see a mothers eyes gone dry ,
I heard some whispers , 
some said they play God , 

God ?? did he tell u to kill the unarmed ?
Did he tell you claim you supremacy over each other ? 
Have we forgotten what happens when man turns beast ? 
Do we really need a reminder the beast is capable of making entire race disappear ? 

Oh that deafening sound of shells ,
Open your eyes see what you have done , 
Oh just stop this madness, see what you have done ,  

See there are no flowers all I see is blood 
Stop this right away
 I don't need a building where you put me in loneliness and pray  

All I wish is my children should live 
All i wish is that there be no avenges, let there be no war cry 
All I wish is you be mortals and not try to be me (the  god)

No comments:

Post a Comment