Wednesday 23 July 2014

Freedom in clean society

  


I love my freedom she said ,
aah what freedom are we talking about , 
a freedom where she could touch the stars ,
follow her dream , breath the happiness .

I don't know any of such thing , 
I have never dream t of any such thing , 
why she said surprised by the thought ,

I am a women from small cast
All I have seen is my mother getting raped ,
my father being brutally killed and my brother my sweet little brother held as a bondage ..

What would I know about freedom ,
I am a prop in the lives of rich and powerful  ,
I am a vote card to my leader , 
I am a object of lust for the upper caste boy 
I am the shame to your clean and beautiful society. 
How would I know what is freedom


note- my heart goes out to all my fellow sisters who have been subjected to violence just because our society is so blinded by power and so ignorant to acknowledge the fact that cast plays one of the most important role in the way a women would be treated . hope some day we would be more human then we are today.   

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing more. Very aptly put. The society will never learn; it will be us who will have to make the change or just ignore it because it cannot be changed at all.

    ReplyDelete